This isn't exactly your typical bodybuilder's chest or back workout. Usually you'll see triceps paired with chest, and biceps paired with back. This workout routine is more of a classic, big-muscle, push-pull routine. The pump you'll get from this workout is intense. Tim McComsey, a personal trainer, registered dietician, and regular expert contributor to Men's Fitness and HUMANFITPROJECT demonstrates the workout.
For the complete details on our TIMELESS workout program, go to mensfitness.com/TIMELESS.
If you're looking for an entire package of training programs to help you achieve your best body possible—DOWNLOAD the updated version of The 21-Day Shred and the SHRED SERIES. FOLLOW Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
THE CHEST AND BACK WORKOUT #1
1. Barbell Chest Press 4 x 8 rest 90 sec
2. Cable Pulldowns 4 x max rest 90 sec
3. Barbell Incline Press 4 x 10 rest 60 sec
4. Barbell Bent Over Row 4 x 10 rest 60 sec
5. Push Ups 3 x 10 rest 45 sec
6. V-Bar Cable Row 3 x 10 rest 45 sec
7. Hip Thrust 3 x max rest 60 sec