1) Eat six small meals a day. Stoking your body with food every three to four hours can rev your metabolism to the max. Not every one needs to be a sit-down affair. Consider grabbing a high-protein meal replacement shake, like RTD's SlimFast Advanced Meal Replacement chocolate shake that packs 20 grams of protein, 24 vitamins and minerals, and just one gram of sugar.
2) Run 10 100-yard sprints and burn up to 500 calories.
3) Wait 20 minutes before going for seconds.
4) Throw on a hoodie before working out. When your muscles are warm, you actually burn more calories.
5) Use a smaller dinner plate—it’ll limit how much you can pile on.
6) Use a blue dinner plate. Studies show the color has an appetite- suppressing effect (as opposed to red and yellow plates).
7) Sub in nonfat Greek yogurt for mayo and sour cream—you’ll save 700 cals and 100 cals per half cup, respectively.
8) Eat peanuts from their shells. You’ll nosh on 50% fewer nuts in a sitting just trying to peel before eating.
9) Chew on sugar-free mint gum after a meal. Mint flavors send signals to your brain that it’s time to stop eating.
10) Snack on pistachios instead of pretzels.
11) Take up power yoga. You can burn up to 344 calories a class.
12) Train fasted once a week. This helps the body to keep adrenaline high and blood sugar low.