53) Don't undo your training. Eating a slice of whole-wheat bread with peanut butter can keep you from pigging out after a hard workout.
54) Do burpees. They’re a compound exercise that works nearly every muscle in your body.
55) Get a physical. Dozens of our "Success Stories" were alerted to their poor health on a routine doctor’s visit.
56) Skip the elevator. Take the stairs and burn 100 cals every 10 minutes you climb.
57) Do push-ups every morning. It’ll jump-start your day, and it gets in some additional upper-body training.
58) Don’t drench your salad in fat. Balsamic vinegar saves you 300 calories over creamier dressings like ranch.
59) Hold the fries—and the cheese from your burger. Save 300 cals.
60) Write down everything you eat. Trim 250 calories a day and you can shed up to two pounds a month.
61) Run resistance sprints. Strap on an elastic exercise band to make the sprints harder and burn more fat.
62) Don’t skip breakfast. A high-nutrient breakfast gets your body off to a good calorie-burning start. Shoot for 400 to 600 calories within an hour of waking up.