The Ultimate list of calorie-slashing daily activities — from ramping up your sex life to mixing drinks for your buddies — that zap fat fast, and you hardly have to think about it.
Follow 29 / 31
3. Fix-It Projects with Heavy Tools
Every man has his to-do fix-it projects around the house. And while it’s annoying to have a list looming over your head, bite the bullet and pick up a hammer. It's good for you — most heavy, non-power tools require shoulder and core strength to operate.
Calories Burned: 355
comments powered by Disqus
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.
- 18 Easy Paleo Diet RecipesTry these high-protein breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
- 7 Surprising Sugar BombsBeware of these sneaky sources of the sweet stuff.
- Get Dressed DownSporty outerwear that works with your work clothes.