> With an overhead grip (knuckles facing forward and palms back) grab the bar just outside shoulders-width.
> "Clean" the bar to the top of your chest/shoulders.
> With weight on your heels and the body in a straight line, explosively press the bar overhead.
> Lock the shoulders out, slowly lower the weight and repeat.
* Always remain looking forward during the movement. Also, the bar should travel on-line in front of your nose and chin.
NEXT SLIDE: Move Four
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.