> With an overhead grip (knuckles facing forward and palms back) grab the bar just outside shoulders-width.
> "Clean" the bar to the top of your chest/shoulders.
> With weight on your heels and the body in a straight line, explosively press the bar overhead.
> Lock the shoulders out, slowly lower the weight and repeat.
* Always remain looking forward during the movement. Also, the bar should travel on-line in front of your nose and chin.
NEXT SLIDE: Move Four
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.
- The Essentials: Cook a Decent MealThe no-nonsense list for elevating your kitchen game.