> With an overhead grip (knuckles facing forward and palms back) grab the bar just outside shoulders-width.
> "Clean" the bar to the top of your chest/shoulders.
> With weight on your heels and the body in a straight line, explosively press the bar overhead.
> Lock the shoulders out, slowly lower the weight and repeat.
* Always remain looking forward during the movement. Also, the bar should travel on-line in front of your nose and chin.
NEXT SLIDE: Move Four
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.