> With an overhead grip (knuckles facing forward and palms back) grab the bar just outside shoulders-width.
> "Clean" the bar to the top of your chest/shoulders.
> With weight on your heels and the body in a straight line, explosively press the bar overhead.
> Lock the shoulders out, slowly lower the weight and repeat.
* Always remain looking forward during the movement. Also, the bar should travel on-line in front of your nose and chin.
NEXT SLIDE: Move Four
- Leave Your LegacySeven ways to make your future kids healthier now.
- Feed Your JointsEleven foods that fight pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Essentials: Build a FireA survivalist teaches you how to build a fire the right way.
- 6 Pieces of High-Performance GearStylish products for an active lifestyle.