- 4 bacon slices
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp minced red onion
- 1 tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 4 eggs
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- While bacon is cooking, whack your avocado in half, remove the pit, and scoop the flesh into a bowl. Mash it up, but not too fine—a little texture is nice.
- Add onion and cilantro to avocado. When the bacon is done, drain it and crumble or snip it in, too. Stir it all up.
- Now make your omelets, one at a time. Use half the avocado mixture in each. Top with more hot sauce, if desired.
NUTRITION: 370 calories; 30 g fat; 17 g protein; 9 g carbohydrate; 3 g dietary fiber; 6 g net carbs per serving.
Looking for a rapid-fat loss solution? The 21-Day Shred, your blueprint to building a rock solid, shredded body is back and better than ever. Get the full plan on your iPhone and iPad devices or download your PDF copy.
- Five Savory Nutrition BarsBars that taste like a meal, not a candy bar.
- 6 Strategic Accessories for Fine-Tuning Your LookDial in your style with these smart and sophisticated pieces.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.