- 4 chicken legs (leg and thigh quarters)
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cut drumsticks from thighs.
- On a rimmed plate, combine almond meal with seasonings.
- Rub each piece of chicken with a little olive oil, then roll in seasoned almond meal. Arrange in a roasting pan. Roast for an hour or so, until juices run clear when pierced to the bone, and the coating is crunchy.
NUTRITION: 405 calories; 30 g fat; 30 g protein; 4 g carbohydrate; trace dietary fiber; 4 g net carbs per serving.
Looking for a rapid-fat loss solution? The 21-Day Shred, your blueprint to building a rock solid, shredded body is back and better than ever. Get the full plan on your iPhone and iPad devices or download your PDF copy.
- Five Savory Nutrition BarsBars that taste like a meal, not a candy bar.
- 6 Strategic Accessories for Fine-Tuning Your LookDial in your style with these smart and sophisticated pieces.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.