- ¼ diced red onion
- 1 medium tomato, ¼-inch dice
- ½ cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp red-pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- In big, heavy skillet, over medium-low heat, start sautéing the onion, tomato, and pepper in the olive oil. Crush the garlic and throw it in, and stir in spices, too. Keep cooking, stirring often, until vegetables have softened and exuded juice into the mix—you want a coarse sauce.
- While veggies are cooking, crack eggs into a dish and whisk them.
- When you’ve got a nice sauce going in the skillet, pour in eggs and scramble until they’re softly set. It should be creamy.
- Scoop onto a plate, sprinkle with the parsley, and devour.
NUTRITION: 388 calories; 28 g fat; 19 g protein; 18 g carbohydrate; 4 g dietary fiber; 14 g net carbs per serving
Looking for a rapid-fat loss solution? The 21-Day Shred, your blueprint to building a rock solid, shredded body is back and better than ever. Get the full plan on your iPhone and iPad devices or download your PDF copy.
- Five Savory Nutrition BarsBars that taste like a meal, not a candy bar.
- 6 Strategic Accessories for Fine-Tuning Your LookDial in your style with these smart and sophisticated pieces.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.