There’s more to a marriage proposal than you think. Guarantee you get a yes—and that your girlfriend isn’t embarrassed by her engagement ring—with this guide.
4. Buy the Ring—and Hide Your Tracks
Too many women know a proposal’s coming because their boyfriends neglected to do some cover-up work. So if you buy a ring online, clear your web history! And don’t leave bank statements lying around—a $5,000 debit is going to look mighty suspicious. If you already share a bank account, open a new one for yourself several months in advance so you can secretly save up there and withdraw from it without her realizing. And above all, store the ring someplace safe where she’d never go looking, not in the coat closet she opens daily.
comments powered by Disqus
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- More Muscle in Less TimeGet in the shape of your life with two workouts of less than an hour a week.
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.