1. Make Her Feel Comfortable
“It’s really just about getting to that stage with a woman where she feels free to express herself. Women are more likely to express themselves fully when there’s trust and when they’re able to open up.”
- Queen of HalloweenLook back at Heidi Klum's craziest costumes.
- The "Airpocalypse" in PhotosBeijing Marathon runners donned face masks to beat smog.
- Getting to Know Gal GadotThe Israeli actress is in the mix for 'Ben Hur' role.
- Dairy-Free Ways to Get More CalciumTen foods for stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.