- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 whole-wheat tortilla
- 1/4 cup low-fat cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 2 tbsp nonfat Greek yogurt
How to Make It
1.) Heat oil in a nonstick skillet.
2.) Add garlic and shrimp, and cook for 1-2 minutes per side..
3.) Add vegetables and sauce; cook for an additional 5 minutes; remove to a bowl.
4.) Spray the skillet with cooking spray, place tortilla in pan, and top half with shrimp mixture and cheese.
5.) Fold tortilla in half and cook for 2 minutes per side, pressing down with a spatula until cheese melts.
6.) Serve topped with salsa and yogurt.
Protein: 32 g
Carbs: 37 g
Fat: 11 g
Fiber: 5 g
Recipe from Extra Lean by Mario Lopez and Jimmy Pena