MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
1/2 cup lemon juice
3/4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp fresh minced thyme leaves
1 tbsp fresh minced basil
2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp Dijon mustard
6 small red potatoes
8 oz frozen green beans
2 medium heads lettuce
3 12-oz cans white tuna
1 cup grape tomatoes
1) Place vinaigrette ingredients in a shaker cup and shake to mix.
2) Place potatoes in a pot and cover with 4 quarts water. Boil 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) While the potatoes cook, place the eggs (don’t crack them) in another pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and then turn off heat and let stand 12 minutes. Rinse eggs in cool water and peel, then cut eggs in half.
4) Place green beans in a microwave-safe dish and add . cup water. Cook in microwave on high 7–10 minutes.
5) Rinse lettuce and tear into small pieces. Add to a bowl, then add other ingredients (except eggs) and toss. Place eggs on top. Add vinaigrette to taste.
NUTRITION (PER SERVING)
414 calories, 67g protein, 8g carbs, 11g fat