Wladimir Klitschko packs a mighty punch.
The 6′6″, 246-lb Ukrainian boxer and former world heavyweight champion is a muscular beast with over 50 knockouts in his career.
Now, after a long and successful career, Klitschko has decided to hang up his gloves. There was some expectation that Klitschko would fight Joshua in a rematch, but the fighter has opted to step away.
"I have achieved everything I dreamed of, and now I want to start my second career after sports," said Klitschko, according to the BBC.
Klitschko battled incredibly hard—he even knocked Joshua to the mat in the sixth round—but it wasn't enough to win. Klitschko did all he could for 11 rounds and had plenty of respect for Joshua after the fight too (even after he got hit by a wicked uppercut.)
Klitschko is a goliath in the sport, and just like Joshua—as well as celebrities like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dolph Lundgren, and Aquaman badass Jason Momoa—the boxer likes to share his workouts on social media.
Here’s a look at Klitschko’s 11 most badass workout moments on Instagram:
11. Klitschko gets in a sparring session:
10. Klitschko works on his form with some punches while holding dumbbells:
9. Klitschko gets things going on the speed bag:
8. Klitschko shows off his massive and muscular upper body as he does pushups:
7. Klitschko works up a sweat with some punching and cardio:
6. Even in the office, Klitschko gets things going with some jump rope:
5. Klitschko builds muscle with some squats:
4. Klitschko grinds out pushups:
3. Klitschko gets elevated for this workout:
2. Klitschko goes fists-down for these pushups:
1. Klitschko shows off his massive biceps as he gets in some rotational work: