Anthony Joshua really knows how to pull off a knockout.
The British boxer won his highly anticipated fight against Wladimir Klitschko on Saturday night, unifying the WBA and IBF heavyweight titles and defending his championship. Joshua improved to 19-0 in his career with 19 knockouts, proving once again he knows how to put his opponents on the mat.
The fight was a back-and-forth affair, with Joshua dominating the early rounds before Klitschko made a furious comeback, even putting Joshua down on the mat in the sixth with a big right punch. But that wasn’t enough to take down the 27-year-old boxer, who previously won a gold medal at the 2012 Olympics and had an undefeated record.
Joshua was able to get Klitschko down twice in the 11th round, taking the TKO to stay undefeated for his career.
If there was any doubt about Joshua being the biggest star in the boxing world, the British boxer put that to rest on Saturday night.
Here are seven incredible moments from the fight:
7. Joshua enters Wembley in “fiery” fashion with 90,000 screaming fans around him:
6. Celebrities abound: Arnold Schwarzenegger was at the fight and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson gave Joshua some love after the win:
Blood, sweat and respect 4L. Do what you do tonight brotha @anthony_joshua and become one step closer to the goal. 👊🏾 Big luv and respect to both AJ and Klitschko - two heavyweight warriors in front of 90,000 at Wembley Stadium tonight laying it all out on the line. Great to see a heavyweight fight feel this big once again for the sport of boxing. Have a great fight boys and thank you both. #JoshuaKlitschko #AJBoxing #UAFamily
5. Klitschko rallies back in the sixth round, taking Joshua down with a mighty punch:
4. The vicious uppercut from Joshua that likely will be the defining moment from this fight:
— FIGHT CLUB® (@FIGHT_NEWZ) April 29, 2017
3. The knockout moment when Joshua wins and stays undefeated for his career—all by knockouts:
— BOXING CORNER 24/7 (@boxingcorner247) April 29, 2017
2. Incredible shot of Joshua’s reaction immediately after his win—and then more from the fighter himself directly after the victory:
— Anthony Joshua (@anthonyfjoshua) April 30, 2017
— Anthony Joshua (@anthonyfjoshua) April 29, 2017
1. The fighters come together after Joshua’s win—and afterward Joshua gets some social media congratulations from his opponent:
Really enjoyed the fight, I hope you did too. Thank you for your amazing support. I can truly feel it. Respect&congrats to @anthonyfjoshua
— Klitschko (@Klitschko) April 30, 2017